Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WE NEED 1 player for our TS4Ms Fantasy Football

Just a note to all team owners.

Keeper Policy

Individual Team Owners are responsible for selecting their Keepers.

No one selected their keepers for this year. CBS moved all of your roster players to the draft list. Therefore, this year there will be no keepers. The order of the draft will be done by the CBS website after we get the 2 players invited to join our league.

Walt

Thanks for the pm with all the information. I sure hope you were just able to copy/paste it from somewhere else. I never did get that email invite though.

In any event, I decided that I'm going to pass on the league. Good luck.
    "A man that doesn't spend time with his family, can never be a real man" The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by tennisWalt View Post
    Just a note to all team owners.

Keeper Policy

No one selected their keepers for this year. CBS moved all of your roster players to the draft list. Therefore, this year there will be no keepers. The order of the draft will be done by the CBS website after we get the 2 players invited to join our league.

Walt
    NO I want Peterson and Gronk. We should be able to able to pick up to the day before te draft. We have always been able to pick our keepers at the day before qnd the draft is a almost a week away. There was no note of that
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    NO I want Peterson and Gronk. We should be able to able to pick up to the day before te draft. We have always been able to pick our keepers at the day before qnd the draft is a almost a week away. There was no note of that
    This is posted on the CBS FF website: They set the Deadline. I did not.

Keeper Policy

Listen, NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE kept any Keepers by the DEADLINE. Rules can not be changed just because you want them changed. I did not put all players back into the Draft. CBS DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know who was on everyone's team at the end on last year? I don't. I will not be the Commish if we have the same BS that we had last year. Frank, you run it I don't want to be the Commish.

PS Do you really think this is about you? So you really think I want to lose Aaron Rodgers?

This is posted on the CBS FF website: They set the Deadline. I did not.

Keeper Policy

Listen, NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE kept any Keepers by the DEADLINE. Rules can not be changed just because you want them changed. I did not put all players back into the Draft. CBS DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know who was on everyone's team at the end on last year? I don't. I will not be the Commish if we have the same BS that we had last year. Frank, you run it I don't want to be the Commish.

PS Do you really think this is about you? So you really think I want to lose Aaron Rodgers?
    I just do not understand why this happnend/ Honestly I would love Rogers but he was yoursAre you OK with losing him? if you are then I will bite the bullet as much as it hurts. If I had ti pick between Rogers and Peterson , Rogers would be my guy. Maybe do away with keeps all together. I don't know. I was planing on keeping AP for life but Jimmy is pissed he did not get him. Could you imagine if he traded me and lost him now. I don't know how this happened. In fact I do not remember how we kept our keepers in the past. Did Mike do it by hand?

I just do not understand why this happnend/ Honestly I would love Rogers but he was yoursAre you OK with losing him? if you are then I will bite the bullet as much as it hurts. If I had ti pick between Rogers and Peterson , Rogers would be my guy. Maybe do away with keeps all together. I don't know. I was planing on keeping AP for life but Jimmy is pissed he did not get him. Could you imagine if he traded me and lost him now. I don't know how this happened. In fact I do not remember how we kept our keepers in the past. Did Mike do it by hand?
    No, I really don't want to lose Rodgers. I don't know why CBS would set the deadline before the 4th pre-season game. But they did. I was on vacation and didn't see the deadline until it was too late. But no one else saw it either. The point is with a 10 team league, all teams will have an all star team. And next year we can have new Keepers if we want. But with the turn over of teams each year, maybe it is best not to have a Keepers each year.

Also since you won last year, you would have the last choice this year. By not having a Keepers League this year, the draft order will be random by the CBS website. Who knows, you may get the number 1 pick this year
    Last edited by tennisWalt; 09-05-2015 at 11:47 PM.

We still need one more team.

We still need one more team.
    I believe Scott Joined, BTW My fist pick if I should get it would be Rogers then AP

I believe Scott Joined, BTW My fist pick if I should get it would be Rogers then AP
    Scott joined. But Chap7 passed on playing. Still need another player ASAP.

Scott joined. But Chap7 passed on playing. Still need another player ASAP.
    We now have a 10th team. I sent an invite and as soon as he signs up, I will have CBS do the random draft order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast