Thread: Anyone near London, ON interested in going to Palm Springs, CA

Anyone near London, ON interested in going to Palm Springs, CA

I have booked a one week vacation to Desert Breezes in Palm Springs, CA the week of Dec 5, 2015 to Dec 12, 2015. This was to use up my last SFX deposit before my membership expired.

Unfortunately Karen will NOT be travelling on this one with me. I also have a WestJet Companion Fare that costs me $99 plus taxes (~ $350 total) flying from London, ON. I would like to use this before it expires in February. If you are in the area, and are willing to pay the cost of the companion fare, you are more than welcome to come with me. The unit is a two bedroom so there would be separate sleeping accommodations and I will be renting myself a car so will transport you to the resort and back.

Anyone interested please contact me. Hate to see this go to waste!

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf252002 View Post
    I have booked a one week vacation to Desert Breezes in Palm Springs, CA the week of Dec 5, 2015 to Dec 12, 2015. This was to use up my last SFX deposit before my membership expired.

Unfortunately Karen will NOT be travelling on this one with me. I also have a WestJet Companion Fare that costs me $99 plus taxes (~ $350 total) flying from London, ON. I would like to use this before it expires in February. If you are in the area, and are willing to pay the cost of the companion fare, you are more than welcome to come with me. The unit is a two bedroom so there would be separate sleeping accommodations and I will be renting myself a car so will transport you to the resort and back.

Anyone interested please contact me. Hate to see this go to waste!
    What a nice offer! Sounds pretty fun. I'm nowhere near Ontario or Palm Springs, alas.