Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlueGreen Vacations

Quote Originally Posted by JLB View Post
    Those sales weasels hate the Internet.
    I have great hopes it'll do in the current Timeshare Hard Sell routine. But I'm probably being optimistic. I'm amazed the number of people who have access to this great resource and make no practical use of it.

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    PT Barnum was not wrong.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbitess View Post
    I have great hopes it'll do in the current Timeshare Hard Sell routine. But I'm probably being optimistic. I'm amazed the number of people who have access to this great resource and make no practical use of it.
    If you are talking using the internet in the owners update, I have had weak signal at that time not allowing me to get to the internet to show the used cars sales people turn Bluegreen sales people the facts to their lies.
    Don

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    I heard Pam Bondi is being lobbied to make it a 5-second Rescission period. Crack down on resale scams while the sharks who caused them keep feeding.

JMHO

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Bluegreen timeshare secrets, a closed group run by Sara Strock, mention her name at an update and you get out fast

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    If you are talking using the internet in the owners update,
    No, I meant in general. I don't think the Internet would be that useful at a sales meeting unless you already knew roughly where to look and what you were looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12