Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where does Disney's revenue come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    My mom bought a share of stock for each of my daughters were they were little. She wanted them to have a piece of Disneyland. They each get a dividend check each year.
    That's so cool.
    I think I'll do that too.

Stockbrokers love to buy and sell one share at a time.

At first, I thought most of the revenue came from the studio entertainment given that they have an international audience.

Spam and ban
    Last edited by bigfrank; 12-29-2018 at 01:33 AM. Reason: SPAM

Have 1,000 shares bought years ago. I honestly don't care where the revenue comes from as long as it keeps coming. The past several years Disney has been hanging in there about 4 times what I paid for it. Look forward to the dividend that now comes twice a year. I always encourage everyone to hit the parks and spend lots of money while there. Besides Walt Disney himself whom would have ever thought a mouse would be so welcomed?

- - - Updated - - -

Have 1,000 shares bought years ago. I honestly don't care where the revenue comes from as long as it keeps coming. The past several years Disney has been hanging in there about 4 times what I paid for it. Look forward to the dividend that now comes twice a year. I always encourage everyone to hit the parks and spend lots of money while there. Besides Walt Disney himself whom would have ever thought a mouse would be so welcomed?
    I live to vacation and vacation to live.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123