Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: can you book for only one night?

can someone give me a good starting point for searching for a car rental. If Sanford is expensive, perhaps a one day rental from there would be best, and then renting again the next saturday for 8 days would be from Estero to Sandford

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rapmarks View Post
    can someone give me a good starting point for searching for a car rental. If Sanford is expensive, perhaps a one day rental from there would be best, and then renting again the next saturday for 8 days would be from Estero to Sandford
    Luanne always recommends Costco for the best rentals....
    Compare using Kayak.com

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    What dates? Just because Sanford was not a better location five years ago does not mean that is the case today. Where's she flying from again?

FWIW: The likelihood of a one-way rental being inexpensive is not very good.

Why not find the best car rental location, say Ft. Myers, and then go pick her/them up at Sanford?
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

you must have missed that there are 6 people coming, it is a 200 mile drive to our house from Sanford, not only can't we fit them in the car, but the savings of a one way car rental don't compare with us taking two cars up there. we still need a car for 8 days when we all go to Orlando

you must have missed that there are 6 people coming, it is a 200 mile drive to our house from Sanford, not only can't we fit them in the car, but the savings of a one way car rental don't compare with us taking two cars up there. we still need a car for 8 days when we all go to Orlando
    What dates, so I can try to help, and no, I did not see all of that in this thread, the headcount.

I do vaguely remember from skimming things that are said here that you are expecting visitors. Now I'm just basically confused, not following exactly how many you need lodging for or when you a rental car for.

But that's normal.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

192 miles

Of course, everything is on the opposite side of town from Sanford, but there are five 2-bedroom condos on Hotwire for the 25th.

If you actually need the 24th, I only see one condo, but there are several $25 and $35 motel rooms.

17 motels less than $40.

i said that she found a one night hotel rental. we are looking for a car rental we need to get her and three children in car seats and two adults to our house. we need to have a car that holds 6. then we need to rent a car again on Jan 17 to get them to orlando for 8 days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast