Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Please help the site. Use the link to amazon

If you put on order into your wishlist, close Amazon, then come back in through the timeshare link, you can go to the wishlist to find the item and put it into the cart. That will give credit to the 4M. I have done most of my purchases that way.

I also only do one at a time. If I am buying a few things, move one to the cart, pay and complete the order, then go back to the wishlist and repeat. That gives multiple purchases credited to the 4M which should help with increasing the percentage.
    Don

Silver Contributor
    Bought a couple of gifts via the link today. Separate purchases. Plan to do a few more.
    Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    If you put on order into your wishlist, close Amazon, then come back in through the timeshare link, you can go to the wishlist to find the item and put it into the cart. That will give credit to the 4M. I have done most of my purchases that way.

I also only do one at a time. If I am buying a few things, move one to the cart, pay and complete the order, then go back to the wishlist and repeat. That gives multiple purchases credited to the 4M which should help with increasing the percentage.
    Don you know it better than I do,

Jeanne Thank you
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Discover Card is giving a 5% rebate on Amazon purchases until the end of the month.
    Jacki

Quote Originally Posted by jackio View Post
    Discover Card is giving a 5% rebate on Amazon purchases until the end of the month.
    So would you get both for the site and yourself? I think you can

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    So would you get both for the site and yourself? I think you can
    Yes, the rebate comes directly from Discover
    Jacki

and going shopping again!

FYI I know many of you still use the link but many might have stopped or do not buy, Last month we did $25 this month $42 It is not covering the site expenses. I will continue to shoulder the loses but hope that you continue to use the links so we can keep the site alive

Thanks Frank. I use the link every time I buy from Amazon, and since I have Prime I will often split the order up in to multiple orders to boost the total number as well.
    Scott

on my way

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152