Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help the site. Use the link to amazon

Platinum Contributor
    So, if I already have a prime membership with Amazon, this will still work and give Timeshareforums 4%, if I use the link?

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdees05 View Post
    So, if I already have a prime membership with Amazon, this will still work and give Timeshareforums 4%, if I use the link?
    I just clicked thru the banner and it welcomes me as usual on Amazon. Seems simple

Quote Originally Posted by riverdees05 View Post
    Yes
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

This page only shows the Fat Wallet at the top of the page but the home page shows a big Amazon banner plus an ad on the right side of the page. It also shows the little Fat Wallet banner at the top. Seen with IE.

OK, found it on the Home page. I agree with the others that if there is a way to put it on the forums page too, it is much more likely to be noticed.

where is the home page ? We use amazon.

It is on the Forums page too but some whacky cigar smoking Rangers fan put it on the bottom of the page....

Quote Originally Posted by philsfan View Post
    It is on the Forums page too but some whacky cigar smoking Rangers fan put it on the bottom of the page....

I do not see it. Great game today EH
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

It's at the top now. Don't take my Flyers lightly, it ain't over til it's over.

I found it. The homepage looks like the forum page to me anyway. It has the amazon banner on top.

So I hit the amazon banner. Amazon loaded and a banner from Amazon asked me to pick my favorite charitable organization. Am I supposed to pick timeshare forums or is following the banner off the homepage the dealio.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast