Thread: Anyone else having problems getting an agent?

Angry Anyone else having problems getting an agent?

Any one else call II today having issues getting to an agent? I have tried 4 or 5 times today since 9 am and I get the opening message. When I choose 1 or any of the options it just keeps ringing and ringing and then nothing, never even get hold music. Eventually it just hangs up. I am calling (800) 828-8200.

Have been trying for three days now to get a confirmation emailed to me. When I called yesterday they said they were having issues and it should be fixed by the afternoon but still nothing. Now I can't even get someone on the phone. I have a friend who is travelling in a month and wants to know they have accomodations.

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf252002 View Post
    Any one else call II today having issues getting to an agent? I have tried 4 or 5 times today since 9 am and I get the opening message. When I choose 1 or any of the options it just keeps ringing and ringing and then nothing, never even get hold music. Eventually it just hangs up. I am calling (800) 828-8200.

Have been trying for three days now to get a confirmation emailed to me. When I called yesterday they said they were having issues and it should be fixed by the afternoon but still nothing. Now I can't even get someone on the phone. I have a friend who is travelling in a month and wants to know they have accomodations.
    Go to "My History" then "Exchanges" then "resend Confirmation - you can email it to yourself, it comes immediately

I had been trying that, and it was not working which is why I had called on Thursday. They said there was a problem with their confirmation system. That being said I did that yesterday, even though I could not get someone on the phone and it worked so all is well. I had expected when they got it fixed to get about 5 copies, as I had been done it several times to different email addresses wondering if that was the problem.

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf252002 View Post
    I had been trying that, and it was not working which is why I had called on Thursday. They said there was a problem with their confirmation system. That being said I did that yesterday, even though I could not get someone on the phone and it worked so all is well. I had expected when they got it fixed to get about 5 copies, as I had been done it several times to different email addresses wondering if that was the problem.
    LOL, glad it worked out….I went online and tried it before I posted the instructions and it worked for me…I was wondering why you had not done it!