Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed the Fat Wallet Button?

Exclamation Have you noticed the Fat Wallet Button?

I have been put some kind of adds on the Site hopefully help pay for it. I have been eating about 90% of the cost to run the site. Ken is still getting any funds from the ads that were on the site prior. I wanted to keep all ads off but it is just to costly since I only get funds from your donations and I have never asked or wanted to put anyone in a position to Donate if they do not want to or can not afford it.

Fat Wallet is a shopping site that gives you cash back. I have received $980 in 3 years just for my internet shopping. The way it works is first you would join with the link above. I receive $20 after 2 people join and then purchase. I only get it once.
    Say you want to shop at Wal-Mart you log into fatwallet type Wal-Mart in there search then first see if they are offering discounts on FW Then hit the shop now button and it tracks your spending. If Wall mart is offering say 10 % then if you spend $200 you get back $200 after the sale clears so you do not return it.
    So you get Cash back and get coupons to use as well and it is all free to use.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Sounds fair Frank. We really appreciate all you do and I would be lost without the site, so am happy to help out if I can.

I've noticed it, but not really thought about it much. Only that it was there to generate money, and that you did what you needed to do.

We are all grateful for the time, money, and effort both you and Ken put into the site and addition to the moderators who don't always get their thanks as well.

Easy to join and you can save at hundreds of places. Almost bought some stuff I didn't need this morning. Even works for woot.

Great Idea Frank.
    You should put more links to stuff like this.
    If you go to some of the other forums like Flytertalk they have lots of ads on every page and that is a huge community.
    It doesn't really bother at all as it's relevant content.
    And I love Fatwallet. Do you get paid if we are already a member?

I joined, but now the hard part is remembering to go through the site to shop
    Jacki

I ended up signing up again thru facebook.
    Apparently I must have a very old account cause they couldn't find me with their fancy schmancy new website, so hopefully you'll get the credits Frank.

I will only get the credit the first time you join and make a purchase which is $10. Your savings are for life. Remembering at first will be hard but after you see what you save you will learn to look there first I have my wife and son looking threw FW as well. That is how I am up $1,000 in 3 years. In fact my son bought his X box one and PS4 threw FW and I got $20 cash back on both.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Thanks Frank for all you do!

All signed-up for Fat Wallet and will do some Xmas shopping.

Maria

Yup, I noticed it once you mentioned it. I will have a look.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast