Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed the Fat Wallet Button?

So I found 2 refrigerators at Sears through the fat wallet link for cyber monday. I bought them. How long does it take for this transaction to show up in my fat wallet account ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    Maria I saw it worked for you how much did you save, I received $5
    Hi Frank - I saved $30 by using a coupon, my cash back in my account is $1.80.

Thanks for directing us to the site - I will let you know when I do more shopping!

Maria

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Maybe we could all donate a portion of our first savings to the 4Ms... Frank, I know you want to keep the site free, but you shouldn't have to float the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    So I found 2 refrigerators at Sears through the fat wallet link for cyber monday. I bought them. How long does it take for this transaction to show up in my fat wallet account ?
    Go to my account page, Click on my cash back, You should see my clicks. Ob the my click page you should see a page with where you clicked to. The merchant has 2 weeks to report the funds, Once he does then you will see a $ on the right side of the click. If you have not received the $ by then you can send them an inquiry which as soon as they get it they post it with in 2 to 3 hours. Some of the funds are available with in 30 days some 90. I wait till I have about $100 then request a check.

I love Fatwallet but look at https://www.delivery.com/share/dd4c27 where we both get $5 back after your first dinner or lunch order
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
    Maybe we could all donate a portion of our first savings to the 4Ms... Frank, I know you want to keep the site free, but you shouldn't have to float the cost.
    I'm in!

Maria

Just wanted to show you how much cash back I have gotten in the last 3 years

- Cash Back Account Overview
    Pending Cash Back $74.36
    Available Cash Back $8.18
    Payment Requested $0.00
    Payment Processed $918.55
    Lifetime Cash Back $1,001.09
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Thanks for the fat wallet link dealio Frank. It looks like Im getting money back and I can pick up the fridges as soon as I want. Besides the fat wallet price and cash back I also received an additional 6% off this purchase for cyber monday sears coupon. Its showing just under $80 in my fw account on this purchase.

I tried the delivery link but no one will drive up to my house for food deliveries.

The word must be out that a crazy person lives there.

I clicked through and made a purchase at Kohl's last night. Hope you get the credit.
    Jacki

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    The word must be out that a crazy person lives there.
    You shouldn't talk about my wife like that Tony.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast