Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: Have you noticed the Fat Wallet Button?

  1. #11
    Personally I think you should create a sticky thread in the members only forum re site finances, then periodically post updates about costs to run vs. revenues received. And remind people that this is a community site and if they want it to exist and be available to them they need to contribute - either directly or through something such as Fat Wallet, if that's a feasible revenue generator.

    And you got me off my duff to renew my membership. Helps that I'm inundated with work right now.
    “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

    “This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

    “You shouldn't wear that body.”

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by T. R. Oglodyte View Post
    Personally I think you should create a sticky thread in the members only forum re site finances, then periodically post updates about costs to run vs. revenues received. And remind people that this is a community site and if they want it to exist and be available to them they need to contribute - either directly or through something such as Fat Wallet, if that's a feasible revenue generator.

    And you got me off my duff to renew my membership. Helps that I'm inundated with work right now.

    Thank You Steve I just added the Silver to your ID/ IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE here is the link http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/payments.php

    As far as the cost I have a ball park figure. I was payong about $175 just for the server a month but now saving about $70 or $75. I may be getting rid of some of the 36 domain names which comes to about $360 a year. The Site scanner plus the fire wall not sure since I upgraded it but I believe it was about $50 or $60 per month
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  3. #13
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,528
    I joined FW from the link yesterday afternoon and bought a laptop last night.
    John

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JWC View Post
    I joined FW from the link yesterday afternoon and bought a laptop last night.
    John Did you have a pop up blocker on? I do see that you joined but did not get the credit from you first purchase which I thought it should be $10 but it is Only $5.


    Maria I saw it worked for you how much did you save, I received $5
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  5. #15
    I was already a member, but I've never used it. How do you get the money back when you use it, Frank? A check or a credit or what?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by wackymother View Post
    I was already a member, but I've never used it. How do you get the money back when you use it, Frank? A check or a credit or what?
    I REQUEST A CHECK . But you can have it paypal if you like but since paypal charges fees then it is less coming to you
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  7. #17
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    John Did you have a pop up blocker on? I do see that you joined but did not get the credit from you first purchase which I thought it should be $10 but it is Only $5.


    Maria I saw it worked for you how much did you save, I received $5
    No, I didn't have the popup blocker on. I just found what I wanted on the FW site which then took me to Newegg where I bought it. The link for the purchase was from FW. I don't know what I saved if anything. I just know that it was a great price, much cheaper than I could find elsewhere. The coupon code on FW for the laptop was not accepted by Newegg.

    The transaction is displayed under my "history" on FW. I think the reason you haven't gotten your credit yet is because Newegg has not confirmed the transaction yet but they will.
    John

  8. #18
    Just joined Fat Wallet. Looks interesting.
    Mike H
    Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    Yup, I noticed it once you mentioned it. I will have a look.
    Bill thank you for your Donation even more so since your old Silver was not up yet, I will extend it by a year
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  10. #20
    This is another great deal which is a must join since we all travel and need to eat. On the weekends most times you can get $8 off local tke out or free delivery dining, For today since it is Cyber Monday they are giving $10 off.

    https://www.delivery.com/share/dd4c27
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •