Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zipcars in NOLA?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoc View Post
    Frank, you want me to see if I can add you guys to our 7 pm reservation? How many are you?
    No we are down there just me and the wife. She may want to keep it on the romantic side since this is the first time we are going by us alone in 10 years.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by Hoc View Post
    Don--

You see that I already have a post of things to do in NOLA, right? Avoid the restaurant at Club La Pension -- they say it's great, but it really isn't. And there are so many great places to eat in New Orleans, you wouldn't want to waste a meal. Are you going to be there during Mardi Gras, or after? New Orleans is a whole different animal during Carnival, so recommendations will change depending on when in March you are planning on being there.
    Yes, I did see some of your things to do posts and have been forwarding some of them on the the home research team (fancy way of saying DW and I will check into them when we can sit down together).
    We are there March 15-22, after Mardi Gras.
    The DW is looking into food tasting tours. Certainly we will try a couple good restaurants, and will avoid Club La Pension.
    Other than that...I am going to keep checking TS4M for suggestions in the archives.
    Don

I am going to check out the haunted house this time I heard it is great!
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    I am going to check out the haunted house this time I heard it is great!
    I think we'd like to try out the haunted house, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by vintner View Post
    Yes, I did see some of your things to do posts and have been forwarding some of them on the the home research team (fancy way of saying DW and I will check into them when we can sit down together).
    We are there March 15-22, after Mardi Gras.
    The DW is looking into food tasting tours. Certainly we will try a couple good restaurants, and will avoid Club La Pension.
    Other than that...I am going to keep checking TS4M for suggestions in the archives.
    She might want to check out Tastebud tours:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tastebud-food-tours-new-orleans

It looks interesting. So far, I've been pretty disappointed with the other tours I've taken. Tastebud seems to have good reviews, so we're going to try it this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12