Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Pono Kai 2 bdr Ocean front for $599

  1. #1

    Pono Kai 2 bdr Ocean front for $599

    I saw unit B307 for sale, top floor ocean front for 599 all in. It's on the web site of one of the companies that sells on eBay. If you are interested send me a PM and I will direct you to it.

  2. #2
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    24,165
    Nice! I assume it is a fixed week/fixed unit resort?

  3. #3
    No, it's a float week 1-52. Any prospective buyer would have to verify with the resort about whether the unit also floats. The listing makes it seem like the unit is fixed but that is a good question. All of the floats I have owned were not tied to a specific unit.

  4. #4
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by philsfan View Post
    No, it's a float week 1-52. Any prospective buyer would have to verify with the resort about whether the unit also floats. The listing makes it seem like the unit is fixed but that is a good question. All of the floats I have owned were not tied to a specific unit.
    Hmmm, so then u do not know if it is THAT oceanfront unit? Just any oceanfront unit?
    With Marriott, on any deed there is a unit and week number but the ownership floats. You are only guaranteed the view, not a specific unit that is indicated on your deed.

  5. #5
    The ad gives a strong indication that they think it is a fixed unit. If you are interested I will send you the link.

  6. #6
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by philsfan View Post
    The ad gives a strong indication that they think it is a fixed unit. If you are interested I will send you the link.
    Thank you but no.....just could not help but comment about oceanfront for $599!

  7. #7
    I know, and that price includes all costs. If this was a fixed week there are about 40 weeks that I would have jumped on.

  8. #8
    This one probably works the same way. I own an OF Pono Kai week, and I can use my deeded week or float 1-52. If my unit is not available when I want to go they will put me in another of the same size and view if available.

    PK is a weird resort. There are three different homeowners associations that run it, BG owns quite a few units. I've only been once but I loved it. It's just so far from the East Coast...


    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFal View Post
    Hmmm, so then u do not know if it is THAT oceanfront unit? Just any oceanfront unit?
    With Marriott, on any deed there is a unit and week number but the ownership floats. You are only guaranteed the view, not a specific unit that is indicated on your deed.

  9. #9
    Contributor - Bronze slip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Reedsburg, WI
    Posts
    59
    I offered them $100 for this week and they accepted. I own quite a few weeks there now and I have gotten a few for free but I thought this was great for $100 all in. I'm happy.
    Last edited by slip; 08-26-2013 at 12:41 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by slip View Post
    I offered them $100 for this week and they accepted. I own quite a few weeks there now and I have gotten a few for free but I thought this was great for $100 all in. I'm happy.
    Send me a pic from the B307 balcony if you ever get there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •