Thread: Issue with Bluegreen

Issue with Bluegreen

I have suggested on a thread OY that involves consumer protection law and Bluegreen, that this consumer protection lawyer might be a resource on the issues involving Bluegreen.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188462

Industry Representative ConsumerProtectionLawyer's Avatar
    This Firm does not handle rental issues, rather we are focused on timeshare divestment.

The issue here is more developer abuse of members by prohibiting their full use of their weeks. If that is not a consumer protection issue, I do not know what is!

Sounds like they are less on consumer protections and more on fees for timeshare divestment.
    Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Industry Representative ConsumerProtectionLawyer's Avatar
    Let me just say that I have helped over 475 consumers for "Divestment" (through completion) on a Pro-Bono basis (entirely free to the clients). A man ought to know his limitations, so I focus on divestment issues. And now I can't even fit more clients in for that (as it has stated for months on my website because of the demand by referrals). I haven't advertised anywhere for many months, so it's not about generating more fees. I am just 1 man (a limited resource), but I do handle a plethora of consultations on "divestment" issues (my field of expertise) for many consumers, and ALL of these are for free.