Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wyndham Nashville September 2012 Review

Quote Originally Posted by lawren2 View Post
    Tuesday night another gal and I wanted to see Loretta Lynn at the Opry but the tickets were sold out. Stubhub had them for $250pp My understanding of the format is each artist does ~ 3 songs. No way could I justify $80/tune even for Loretta. I ended up strolling around the Gaylord hotel and shopping area.
    When I was just a kid, Loretta Lynn did an appearance at the K-Mart in Knoxville.

I also saw George Jones at a Walmart appearance once and my son got him to sign a guitar.

Pushing 60 and still haven't made it to the Opry. I will probably be in Nashville sometime this year on business. I hope they have someone I like at the Opry while I'm there so I can justify the expense.

Sheila

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    This is another one we used to get even up, a two bedroom 8/6, every year. The first year of faux points they tried to rent it to us for $1200, then $1000, then $800 instead.

Just another place they decided we really did not want to go to.

Like the good china, and cups, I guess it's best to keep it above the reach of the riff-raff.

Ee-Hah
    Last edited by JLB; 01-17-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12