Ugh, I don't know what to do.... I had booked a 2 bdrm at Wyndham La Belle Maison, months ago. I received a call today from RCI claiming that the hotel was damaged from hurricane Issac.
Sad thing is that I don't even believe them.....Even if true, shouldn't I have been notified long ago? Why wait till 4 wks to check in to tell me, opposed to giving me as much time as possible to find a new location?
Not sure what to do know. We have friends from Florida joining us, and everyone already has their plane tickets.
I also have reservations thru II for the Quarter House, which seems to be fine. I', going to call II just to make sure, at this point.
Not sure what to do?