FatWallet Coupons and Deals

Thread: New Prius Helps Environment By Killing Its Owner

New Prius Helps Environment By Killing Its Owner

New Prius Helps Environment By Killing Its Owner

Great concept. This car not only reduces the driver's carbon footprint to zero, the only waste products generated are fully biodegradable and compostable.
    “There are known knowns; these are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, these are things that we now know that we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns – these are things that we do not know that we don’t know.”

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar

DS & I have a bet that the owners/drivers of things called "Armada" ( not just a ship mind you a FLEET of ships ) etc. go out and buy overage of those cutsie stick figures that you see in back windows. You know, Mom & Dad, 4 or more kids, 3 pets. Just to justify their fuel consumption to people they share the road with as they waddle down local streets.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Did they not come up with a gas version for car thieves years back?
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Contributor - Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by lawren2 View Post

...go out and buy overage of those cutsie stick figures that you see in back windows. You know, Mom & Dad, 4 or more kids, 3 pets. Just to justify their fuel consumption to people they share the road with as they waddle down local streets.

You didn't mean these ones did you?
    Last edited by CarolF; 07-07-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Well, for those who get their panties in a twist over CO2, every human being is a CO2 point source because CO2 is a major component of human (and animal) breath, just as CO2 is a necessary nutrient for plant life. Well done satire! Although I hope the EPA doesn't see it, as they might take it serioiusly!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinian View Post
    Well, for those who get their panties in a twist over CO2, every human being is a CO2 point source because CO2 is a major component of human (and animal) breath, just as CO2 is a necessary nutrient for plant life. Well done satire! Although I hope the EPA doesn't see it, as they might take it serioiusly!
    Steve - When the situation seems appropriate and the setup is there I will tell them there is one thing they can do that is the one single biggest thing they can do to minimize their carbon footprint in the world. I'll let them go through their various guesses, invariably incorrect. Finally I'll look them dead in the eye and say, "Don't have children. And if you've already screwed up and had children, then you need to make sure your children don't have children." If a person is truly serious about reducing their carbon footprint in the world, there is nothing that compares with that decision.

The reactions one gets from that are interesting.
    “There are known knowns; these are things that we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, these are things that we now know that we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns – these are things that we do not know that we don’t know.”

Malibu Beach Barbie & A Super Moderator lawren2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolF View Post
    You didn't mean these ones did you?
    I NEED THOSE!
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle