Thread: Here's how the free calls to a Consumer Protection Lawyer work...

Industry Representative ConsumerProtectionLawyer's Avatar

Here's how the free calls to a Consumer Protection Lawyer work...

OK this is simple.

You email me so I know you're real, then my legal assistant schedules the call with you, and I call... it's that simple.

And that's it to get a 1-on-1 direct meeting for your question with John Phillip Abrams, Consumer Protection Attorney.

20 min to 1/2 hour would normally be $hundreds, but for you, Timeshare Forums has arranged for this free meeting.

You may see my credentials at TheAbramsFirm (.com).

This will be a one way street, where I respect consumer privacy, and after our meeting I won't be calling you back, so if you ever need me, you will have to call me.

Remember, REAL Consumers only *

You will be enlightened and have some fun with this (this is a fresh change).

Very truly yours,
    John Abrams

Be Safe - TCPAA.org

* PLEASE NOTE: you must be a true Consumer, and by using the attorney hours for free, it would be Fraudulent to obtain such service under false pretenses, so you are representing by your participation that you are NOT affiliated, associated, employed by, or related in any way to any timeshare-related company (resort, club, HOA, organization, etc., or any timeshare related services, including without limitation any aftermarket services). If you are regular Consumer that is not somehow related to the Timeshare Industry, this is program is designed for your assistance, and it really is free.

Industry Representative ConsumerProtectionLawyer's Avatar
    Calls are great, thanks and others can call my direct line too at (360) 888-4800 or my office (360) 918-8196 [but that is a bit busy today so leave a message--I will get back to you].

We had some industry hack calls early early this morning, no wonder they block their calls.
    They really are transparent and challenged by purity, common decency and good faith.
    We have a good purpose to help Consumers, so it won't deter us.

If you're the real thing, like me, we'll both know it. As Consumer Lawyer my mindset is I'll try to help any Consumer I can (I have worked pro bono before, and I am the same guy either way). I want to keep you safe, address you particular concerns, and we can have a good time with this too (thanks MK & Steven and Jackie). I want to take your call if you're a Consumer who has real questions. Let's uncover some answers together.

So here is my contact information, and I look forward to talking to my Consumer Friends (I have had over over 2000 Consumer calls in the past).

call at (360) 888-4800 Direct Calls to a complimentary Consumer Attorney -- A Timeshare Forums Exclusive Benefit

Very truly yours,

John Phillip Abrams
    WSBA Attorney #31068
    Consumer Protection Attorney
    Timeshare Divestment Lawyer
    Timeshare Industry Legal Analyst and Author
    TheAbramsFirm.com Owners Be Safe! TCPAA.org
    Twitter @TimeshareForums and @LawyerTimeshare; Facebook John Abrams and John Phillip Abrams