Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Quarter House - New Orleans

  1. #1

    Quarter House - New Orleans

    Quarter House New Orleans

    We have exchanged into a 2 bedroom at Quarter House, New Orleans. We wanted to verify that the 2 bedrooms had 2 baths as well. On the other timeshare site we were told that all of the 2 bedrooms had 2 baths. However, we saw a review from someone indicating otherwise. Just wondering if any of the Quarter House owners on this board would be able to verify whether the 2 bedroom units all have 2 bathrooms?

    II has the unit number listed as 431 - it seems to indicate in the description that it has two baths. Anybody know anything about this specific unit number or location? I may give the resort a call. I also know at some resorts these units are subject to change.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

  2. #2
    I own unit 428 A and B it is a 2 bedroom full lock out that sleeps 8 and has 2 kitchens and 2 baths. So it could be the same as mine since you are so close. I can tell you that some units are different since some end up in a corner, YOu could be next to my unit or around the other side. Does your II paper list it as a 2 bedroom or a lock out? I will be calling the resort some time this week so I can ask for you when I call.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  3. #3
    Frank,

    Thanks!

    I checked our II confirmation and it did not indicate it was a 2 bedroom lock off (out) - it just said 2 bedroom. It indicated that the maximum occupancy was 6 - I believe your unit had a maximum occupancy of 8? So, sounds as if it is a different layout/floor plan.

    Also, it indicated that it was a 2 bathroom unit. I am hoping this is the case, but I know there are no guarantees when exchanging through Interval. Do you think if it says 2 bathroom on our confirmation that we could hold the resort to this, as I know there are no guarantees on unit - just size/private sleeping capacity. (Mom is coming with us and she doesn't like to share a bathroom - likes her privacy).

    We would really appreciate it if you do inquire about this unit when you call Quarter House this week. Again, it was Unit 431.

    We are looking forward to another stay in NOLA. We were at Club La Pension year before last - family is from the area and GPA still lives in Monroe - so always a treat to get back.

    Thanks again.

  4. #4
    If it makes you feel better I had gotten a 2 bedroom sleeps 6 for our cousin. If your room is like theres you will love it and yes it had 2 bathrooms
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hac View Post
    Quarter House New Orleans

    We have exchanged into a 2 bedroom at Quarter House, New Orleans. We wanted to verify that the 2 bedrooms had 2 baths as well. On the other timeshare site we were told that all of the 2 bedrooms had 2 baths. However, we saw a review from someone indicating otherwise. Just wondering if any of the Quarter House owners on this board would be able to verify whether the 2 bedroom units all have 2 bathrooms?

    II has the unit number listed as 431 - it seems to indicate in the description that it has two baths. Anybody know anything about this specific unit number or location? I may give the resort a call. I also know at some resorts these units are subject to change.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Glad to hear that you were able to exchange into QH. I'm trying to get an exchange into QH for Halloween, 10/26 check-in. So far, no luck....I've got my fingers crossed!
    Angela

    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

    BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsieAng View Post
    Glad to hear that you were able to exchange into QH. I'm trying to get an exchange into QH for Halloween, 10/26 check-in. So far, no luck....I've got my fingers crossed!
    Go 2 weeks sooner and you can hang out with a bunch of nut jobs like me and my crew
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

  7. #7
    Too bad, our reservation won't be until Thanksgiving - so we will miss both of you guys by about a month.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
    Go 2 weeks sooner and you can hang out with a bunch of nut jobs like me and my crew
    Quote Originally Posted by hac View Post
    Too bad, our reservation won't be until Thanksgiving - so we will miss both of you guys by about a month.
    Well, I haven't gotten the exchange yet, so keep your fingers crossed, or I might not be going at all.

    Too bad tho, that even if I do get the exchange, we'll all just be missing each other.....Coulda been fun!
    Angela

    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

    BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsieAng View Post
    Well, I haven't gotten the exchange yet, so keep your fingers crossed, or I might not be going at all.

    Too bad tho, that even if I do get the exchange, we'll all just be missing each other.....Coulda been fun!
    Well, good luck on the exchange. Are you trying to exchange through Interval or RCI? We just got lucky, happened to see it the other day with a Marriott guest room deposit - we didn't originally have plans to go during Thanksgiving, but it was too good of a deal to pass up - especially since we can visit relatives there for the holiday.

    You are right, would have been fun - especially with Frank knowing so much about the place and the area.

    Have you thought about Club La Pension (Bluegreen)? We stayed there a few years ago - also a great location. It has been closed for over a year for renovations and is just now reopening. If you are RCI, I have heard Wyndham has a nice one as well - across Canal Street from the French Quarter.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hac View Post
    Well, good luck on the exchange. Are you trying to exchange through Interval or RCI? We just got lucky, happened to see it the other day with a Marriott guest room deposit - we didn't originally have plans to go during Thanksgiving, but it was too good of a deal to pass up - especially since we can visit relatives there for the holiday.

    You are right, would have been fun - especially with Frank knowing so much about the place and the area.

    Have you thought about Club La Pension (Bluegreen)? We stayed there a few years ago - also a great location. It has been closed for over a year for renovations and is just now reopening. If you are RCI, I have heard Wyndham has a nice one as well - across Canal Street from the French Quarter.

    Good grab! Good for you!

    I actually grabbed a 2 bdrm Wyndham from RCI for my DD, and am now trying to get a 1 bdrm from II, for myslef. I don't have many points left in RCI, but do have a number of weeks in II. Unfortunately, some are even expiring pretty soon. Sigh. I was hoping for QH, but if I can't get that, I might have to consider some others. Don't know too much about Club La Pension, but I'll look into it.
    Angela

    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

    BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •