Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are your favorite European timeshares?

I own 90K RHC so have some experience with a few of the RHC locations. RHC owns a few Allen House RTUs but seem to do contracts with people like Citidines, etc. for certain amount of rooms.

1) Allen House - Great location and was decent enough but some wear and tear was noticable. The RTU is till 2014 so ending soon.

2) Nell Gwynn Apartments - they rented 2-3 flats in the block and was putting people in short term. no longer in the system.

3) Citidines Paris Bastille Gare de Lyon - I booked shorter weekend trips here a few times when I had points I needed to use up. Ended up I cannot go so gave twice to a friend from Holland and once to a Canadian friend in Lyon. My Dutch friend loved it and she went once with her husband and once with 3 girlfriends and had a great time both occassions. My other friend was less impressed but at the time she was living in Lyon, France with her family in a large apartment in a nice part of the city that her husband's company paid for.
    She thought it was a little small and a tad run down.

Now that RHC started charging $60 a night for NYC, Miami and some of the European locations, it is more expansive now to book some of the European weeks.

Let me know if you have more questions.
    Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Marriott Europe

Not much mention of the European Marriotts ...........at Marbella (2) ,outside Paris and Mallorca . All excellent and IMHO superior or at least on a par with the best of the US Marriotts
    G

The Marriott Marbella is certainly very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by BWolf View Post
    The Marriott Marbella is certainly very impressive.
    Yes, I agree....I really enjoyed my stay there. I also agree with Ireland's Call, that Marbella is as nice/nicer than any Marriott here in the states. I haven't been to the others.
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Going to miss my week at Allen House after 2014 but I still have about 500K Hilton points so I can continue after that for a while.

Cheers

I found there has been huge devaluation in high demand Hiltons (NYC, London, etc) with their anytime awards..
    Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456