Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free/Bargain Priced Kindle Travel eBook Listings

Silver Contributor and supermoderator GrayFal's Avatar

Arrow Free/Bargain Priced Kindle Travel eBook Listings

You don't have to be a student to enjoy this travel book

[Free Kindle Book] Letís Go Europe 2011: The Student Travel Guide | Pixel of Ink

[Free Kindle Book] Letís Go Europe 2011: The Student Travel Guide | Pixel of Ink
    Free & Bargain Kindle Books | Pixel of Ink
    Letís Go Europe 2011: The Student Travel Guide by Inc., Harvard Student Agencies (3.9 out of 5 stars) is currently available as a FREE Kindle book!

From Portugal to the Ukraine, from Norway down to Greece, Europe is a lot to take on. Luckily, the student adventurers behind Letís Go Europe 2011 know that any traveler can handle it ó with a little help. Whether whipping through London, Barcelona, and Prague in five days or spending a leisurely year abroad, travelers get all the info they need from Letís Go. Their wit and irreverence can brighten even the drabbest Renaissance museum ó if travelers didnít take their advice to skip it. From German beer halls to Roman ruins, Letís Go Europe 2011 is the ticket to adventure.

FREE - on 5/16/11 9am - always check the price before you "One-Click"

Amazon.com: Moon USA Travel Planner eBook: Kindle Store

Product Description
    Moon USA Travel Planner is a sampler of top travel destinations in the U.S. Excerpted from Moonís Handbooks series, this eBook offers information on vacation spots ranging from Washingtonís San Juan Islands to Floridaís Gulf Coast. Rather than providing in-depth coverage on just one location, this is a fun-to-browse guide that offers overviews of fifty-two individual cities, states, regions, and national parks and monumentsóalong with a trip-planning section, suggested itineraries, maps, and photos for each one. With chapters on Napa and Sonoma, Yellowstone, New Mexico, Michigan, Kentucky, New York, Rhode Island, and more, Moon USA Travel Planner gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.

FREE - always check the price as it seems these are offered free for a short period and then put back to 'regular' price.

$0.99 - but you can download the first 20 pages for free...

...allowing you to see and use the interactive maps.

Great to have as reference and when you are actually planning/going on your trip, purchase the latest edition.

From Amazon
    "More e-Books from MobileReference - Best Books. Best Price. Best Search and Navigation (TM)

All fiction books are only $0.99. All collections are only $5.99
    Designed for optimal navigation on Kindle and other electronic devices

Search for any title: enter mobi (shortened MobileReference) and a keyword; for example: mobi Shakespeare
    To view all books, click on the MobileReference link next to a book title

Travel Guides and Phrasebooks for All Major Cities: New York, Paris, London, Rome, Venice, Prague, Beijing, Greece"

Amazon.com: Paris Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 45 attractions in Paris, France (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Books

Amazon.com: London Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top sixty attractions in London, England, UK. Includes four walking tours. (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Rome Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 50 attractions in Rome, Italy. Includes three walking tours. (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Florence Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 50 attractions in Florence, Italy (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Venice Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 45 attractions in Venice, Italy (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Athens Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 30 attractions in Athens, Greece (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Crete Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 20 attractions and beaches in Crete, Greece (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Barcelona Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top fifty attractions in Barcelona, Spain (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Madrid Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 30 attractions in Madrid, Spain (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Istanbul Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 35+ attractions in Istanbul, Turkey (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

And USA
    Amazon.com: Manhattan Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 35+ attractions in Manhattan, New York, USA (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Washington, DC Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top 35+ attractions in Washington, DC, United States (USA) (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Amazon.com: Boston Sights 2011: a travel guide to the top thirty attractions in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Including Freedom Trail and three walking tours (Mobi Sights) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Here is a link to all 112! Mobi Reference Guides
    Amazon.com: mobi sights: Kindle Store

Edit - includes all the Caribbean Islands, USVI, Canada, Mexico, Asia....very complete!

Free

Amazon.com: FREE 25 Language Phrasebook from Mobile Reference (Mobi Travel) eBook: MobileReference: Kindle Store

Product Description
    FREE 25 Language Phrasebook: German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Croatian, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai. Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases. Learn how to say Hello, How are you, Please, Thank you and much more in 25 languages!

Here is the blurb for the Travel Guides posted above.....
    NEW!!! MOBI SIGHTS TRAVEL GUIDES:
    -Concise travel guides that only feature the most essential information on city attractions.
    -Designed for optimal navigation on Kindle and other mobile electronic devices.
    -Each guide includes a locator map and a list of top attractions linked to individual articles.
    -Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included.
    -Guides also feature an itinerary with our suggestions for your travel route.
    ONLY 0.99 - SEARCH: MOBI SIGHTS

Super Moderator Glitter Brunello's Avatar
    Thanks for this!
    I keep thinking that I really want an actual book to dog-ear and highlight for our upcoming trip, but time is short and a 99 cent kindle guide can't hurt!

I too love an actual book, but to take with, for portability/ lightweight all in one , these Mobis won't be beat.

Thanks Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
    Thanks for this!
    I keep thinking that I really want an actual book to dog-ear and highlight for our upcoming trip, but time is short and a 99 cent kindle guide can't hurt!
    Quote Originally Posted by IreneLF View Post
    I too love an actual book, but to take with, for portability/ lightweight all in one , these Mobis won't be beat.

Thanks Pat.
    I hear ya - I use the books as my "photo albums" but even those I buy 'used' on Amazon for under $1 - but they have that pesky $3.99 shipping charge.

Please feel free to post any relevant ebooks here that come your way.

Thanks! I downloaded a few of these. This would make a good sticky!
    My timeshare photos

Diamond Head from Mai Tai Bar at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, Waikiki

Quote Originally Posted by vinolover View Post
    Thanks! I downloaded a few of these. This would make a good sticky!
    It's "stuck"

Pat,
    You are turning into the Kindle Guru. I should have bought the kindle instead of the tablet I bought. I tried to save a few bucks.
    Kay H

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast