Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,238 of 1238

Thread: New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

You and the kids will like to trade for the HGVC one day because they have a lagoon and a nice beach right there. We just came back from there.

I know where your tower is and the view from the top floors have to be panoramic because the building is so high and not crowded in like so many others are along Waikiki Beach.
    Emmy

Hello everyone. Newbie here.

Hello everyone this is Mallesh from India so nice to be here.....................

Hello,

I am Steve. My wife Deb and I are nearing retirement and while we have had Bluegreen for about 18 years I recently went on a little ebay rampage and purchased a few resale some BG points, some Wyndham points and a fair number of floating or fixed week Time shares. I did this with the idea we would use them after I retired. In the meantime I will be looking to rent out the floaters and fixed weeks unless we use one or two of them. I just discovered this site.

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Quote Originally Posted by bamaaudad View Post
    Hello,

I am Steve. My wife Deb and I are nearing retirement and while we have had Bluegreen for about 18 years I recently went on a little ebay rampage and purchased a few resale some BG points, some Wyndham points and a fair number of floating or fixed week Time shares. I did this with the idea we would use them after I retired. In the meantime I will be looking to rent out the floaters and fixed weeks unless we use one or two of them. I just discovered this site.
    Welcome.

Let us know how that works out.

On a previous forum in a previous life, there was a retired couple named Ray and Darlene. They lived in New England 26 weeks a year and timeshared, mostly in Florida, 26 weeks a years. We used to see them in Florida in Januarys.

Ray's been gone for seven years this coming week.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Never met Darlene, but I met Ray at a TUG meeting in Boston. He and I graduated from the same college. He is missed.

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    Never met Darlene, but I met Ray at a TUG meeting in Boston. He and I graduated from the same college. He is missed.
    He and Darlene were from east Des Moines, and he also had a degree from U of Iowa. He gave us a "tour" of Summer Bay, like he owned it, one January.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

East Des Moines was Ok- not the hotsie totsie West Des Moines people.

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124