Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1240

Thread: New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    yup

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Hi Friends,
    This is Amla.From UAE. I am planning to travel India.Where can I find the best hotel? Any suggestion?

Find at google to pick best one @amla

Hi buddies,
    This is Nivetha for UAE. I am here to share my times with you. Hope I will get best time pass here and I will get new friends

amla94 and hmsplsatish - what timeshares do you own and are you buddies of nivetha94 ?

I live in W. Canada, and own a few timeshares. Worldmark, Shell, a Sheraton Desert Oasis, and some floating weeks on Oahu that I usually trade through RCI. I heard about this forum on Tug, and think it looks great, and I'm excited to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
    I live in W. Canada, and own a few timeshares. Worldmark, Shell, a Sheraton Desert Oasis, and some floating weeks on Oahu that I usually trade through RCI. I heard about this forum on Tug, and think it looks great, and I'm excited to be here!
    Welcome.
    Jacki

Thanks for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
    Welcome to Timeshare Forums! You really need to stay once in Oahu (Waikiki Beach) instead of trading through RCI. Where do you own in Oahu?

We own at Lifetime in Hawaii. I'm sure we'll make it there eventually, but with little kids the studio unit isn't currently a great option... We may try to trade for the HGVC at some point.

We can usually trade it for a two bedroom in the Canadian rockies though, which is great and drive-to for us.

Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124 LastLast