Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php on line 1095

Timeshare Forums Articles - Welcome to the new site!
  • Welcome to the new site!

Welcome Back Everybody!

Sorry the site was down for a couple days as we tried to figure out exactly what happened to the old board and how to prevent it from happening again. The long at the short of the situation is that the website before today had a ton of old software installed and much of that was no longer working. The challange is that each time the forum software is upgraded or the server itself is upgraded we got more and more conflicts and it just became impossible to recode everything and get it back running.

With the new upgrade we have rolled the website back so that as of this posting we are down to a relatively base forum software package. As time allows, and with a little luck (which frankly I have been short of the past few years) we will work to bring back things like the resorts database, reviews system, classifieds, links directory, photo sever, chat room, etc. There is just no way I can commit to when or even IF this will happen as each of these individually would represent weeks to months of work. I just don't have a spare year to rebuild what we had before.

So, please bear with us as we work to get things looking better and learning how to use the new forum software. I fully expect that people have lost things in this upgrade including uploaded avatars, attachments, profile pictures etc. Sorry, I do not think there is much of a chance that I can help recover these due to the damage done to the old site by an unknown visitor and I can't put the old board back up without fear that doing so could allow them access to the site again.

Anyways, welcome back and we hope to work on rebuilding but it is going to be slow and steady steps to prevent anything that can cause us headachs later.
    Comments 15 Comments
      gandalf252002 -
      I have a little bit of a background in technology, but have not done any programming in a long time. Not sure how much can be done remotely or anything like that, but if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I'd like to be of any assistance if I can.
      susieq -
      THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK UP!!! Cold Turkey is not a good thing!! You don't realize how addicted to something that you are 'till it's gone!!! Thank you all for all your hard work!!
      Presley -
      Thanks for all the hard work. I know what a pain it is. Twice, my son and I have just completely closed our VB sites when the hackers have been relentless.
      pittle -
      Thanks for all the hard work and willingness to spend the $$$ to upgrade!!! I really like the new look. It is easy to read and use. Thanks again!!
      ArtsieAng -
      Thanks for all your hard work! It's good to see the site back up!
      dcwojo -
      Thank you very much for all the effort. Especially over the holiday weekend.
      pranas -
      Thank you for all of your hard work. I am very glad to see the site up and running.
      winger -
      Glad the site is back up.
      aliikai2 -
      Thanks , I am still learning how to navigate, but it seems to be a better look, Greg
      M. Henley -
      Thanks for hanging in there.
      somerville -
      Glad the site is back up. I imagine it involved hours of work.
      cmb -
      Yes, thank you - very nice.
      mpizza -
      Many thanks! I appreciate all your efforts to keep ts4ms up and running!

Maria
      BWolf -
      Nice to see TSFMS up and running. However, I don't know what to make of the new site. It certainly is different.
      mollypolly69 -
      great site lots of great reading