$200.00

Our Price:

$139.99

RATINGS/SCORES:
Wine Spectator 96 Score
Special Designation: Collectibles

Stephen Tanzer 94 Points
Robert Parker 92+ Rating

"This lush beauty really tames the rugged structure of the vintage, offering gorgeous boysenberry and raspberry confiture layered with mocha, Turkish coffee, licorice and fig paste notes. The long finish has great grip, though it's remarkably well-embedded, allowing the exotic spice notes to linger beautifully. Best from 2010 through 2030."
(Product description)

UNIT SIZE: 1.50 Liter
VARIETAL: Red Blend
VINTAGE: 2005
REGION: Rhone

bigfrank
08-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Not that it is not good but its not for me.:cig:

Glitter Brunello
08-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Not that it is not good but its not for me.:cig:

Yes, I know, Frank, wrong European country... your loss :p

bigfrank
08-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Yes, I know, Frank, wrong European country... your loss :p

Your hit it right on the nose.

vintner
09-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Your hit it right on the nose.

Makes me wonder...but it would be a better idea if I keep my wondering to myself.

If someone does buy that, keep me in mind when it is opened. I would love to try that. I love a good pope wine blend. :pope:

Glitter Brunello
09-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Makes me wonder...but it would be a better idea if I keep my wondering to myself.

If someone does buy that, keep me in mind when it is opened. I would love to try that. I love a good pope wine blend. :pope:

I almost hit the buy button, but resisted long enough for it to sell out. It didn't last long.

vintner
09-02-2008, 09:30 PM
I almost hit the buy button, but resisted long enough for it to sell out. It didn't last long.

The Chateauneuf is a blend of up to 13 grape varieties. I think amazing wine when blended well. Big wine, lots of complexity, but usually more costly to get a good bottle than I usually keep in my cellar. I have a couple cheaper bottles, but that is what they are...cheap pape wines.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back