PDA

View Full Version : '08 Hawaii Entertainment book for Oahu

garyd210
04-27-2008, 09:40 AM
I have an Entertainment book for Hawaii that I would like to offer someone who is heading for Oahu in the next 30-60 days. I do ask for reimbursement for the Priority Mail postage and the kind gesture to pass it on to someone else when you are through with it. The ***first*** one to respond to this post can also email me directly at gdemille210@yahoo.com to provide their shipping address. Let me tell you a bit about what the book will include. It has the unused dining card and coupon for many of the Honolulu/Oahu area restaurants and retail/adventure places, too. The Poly'n Center coupon is not there. I took out any of the Kauai island coupons as I'll be there in a month. These books are 90+% for Oahu.
Respond here and e-mail me. Gary

p.s. I was the lucky receiver of a free Hawaii Ent. Book a few years ago from someone here or the Fairfield t/s group and I never forgot the kindness. I was able to pass it on to a co-worker who was going over for a honeymoon. I got this on eBay for my sister who was going to Honolulu for my nephew's wedding. The seller listed the shipping as Express, then said it was Priority and it arrived too late for my sister to take with her(it came after 2-3 weeks as it was mailed book rate!) Thank you Timeshare Forum members for a great site! I'm socially challenged, but I do enjoy all of your comments, jokes, exchange sitings, etc.! G:grin:

garyd210
07-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Sorry the book is gone.

Gary:cool:

4ARedOctober
07-03-2008, 12:30 AM
That was nice....thanks for the offer.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back