PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Camping & the Embassy in Kauai

Faust
07-13-2005, 11:34 PM
We now have confirmation. We will be staying the first week at Ha'ena Beach camping :beer: And the second week at the Embassy at Poipu in September. :banana:

bigfrank
07-13-2005, 11:41 PM
I am going camping tommorow but not in Hawai. I will be at a Jelly Stone park in upstate NY, If your going camping Hawaii is a great place to do it in.

Question how are you going to Lug all your camping gear on a plane and then go to a TS. Is that not to much to carry with you?

:cig:

Faust
07-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Frank,

We are planning on packing all our camping gear in a big duffelbag and checking it in. We will leave some things behind. We are use to traveling for four or five weeks with just carry-ons. So this should not be a problem.

bigfrank
07-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Ken I know your camping trip will turn out better than mine did.
Ours was extermaly hot & humid and Buggy. It was so bad that It may turn out to be our last family camping trip.

GrayFal
07-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Ken I know your camping trip will turn out better than mine did.
Ours was extermaly hot & humid and Buggy. It was so bad that It may turn out to be our last family camping trip.Sounds like a good idea,,,,makes those darn TSs seem nice!

Faust
07-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Frank,
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience camping. "One out of ten" camping trips happen that way! :sad: I sure do hope the next one will be better. :cool:

When I go camping (Ha'ena Beach, HI), I am just hoping that it dodes not rain and the bugs are few. I can handle the hot & humid weather. :beer:

bigfrank
07-18-2005, 07:47 PM
I have had only 1 other bad trip. I used to go 8 times a year and now down to once or twice. my wife said that is it but my son still wants to go so I will go once a year on a father and son camping trip.

I am sure you will have a great time in Hawai.

bigfrank
07-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Sounds like a good idea,,,,makes those darn TSs seem nice!

I don't think the wife will ever complain about traveling to a timeshare after going camping.

tonyg
07-18-2005, 08:56 PM
I have a couple of recommendations if you want to rid her of the timesharing bug. :biggrin: :cig:

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back