PDA

View Full Version : Glitter Brunelo Wake up

bigfrank
11-22-2007, 01:51 AM
And it is a Gaja no less I am going for 1 maybe 2

Glitter Brunello
11-22-2007, 10:03 AM

Thanks, Frank, I was rushing this morning and wouldn't have logged on. My DH is going to kill me, but it'll be worth it. Yummmmmmm.

Spence
11-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Glitter Brunelo Wake up

Thanks, Frank, I was rushing this morning and wouldn't have logged on. My DH is going to kill me, but it'll be worth it. Yummmmmmm.
Yeah, I was wondering why BF posted Glitter's last name and was giving her a wake-up call via TS4Ms?

tonyg
11-22-2007, 11:39 AM
I just thought it was another one of his broken English posts.:mrgreen::cig:

bigfrank
11-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I was wondering why BF posted Glitter's last name and was giving her a wake-up call via TS4Ms?

Spence , Stop drinking and if your not Drinking then Please Start drinking.:eek:

Glitter Brunello
11-22-2007, 12:54 PM

I just thought it was another one of his broken English posts.:mrgreen::cig:

Well, it may have confused the rest of you, but it worked!! :banana:

Yes, this is often the first place I check in the mornings :abused:

and it's still available, in case anyone else wants in:

www.winestilsoldout.com

bigfrank
11-23-2007, 04:08 AM
It's blackfriday at winestilsoldout.com

Glitter Brunello
11-23-2007, 09:56 AM
It's blackfriday at winestilsoldout.com

It should be against the law for them to run two of these marathons within a 10 day period. I am going to try to stay away.

wackymother
11-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Did anybody buy anything in the Wine-off yesterday? Every time I looked they were selling wine glasses or carafes, very occasionally a wine that was north of about $90.

I'm liking the looks of that Spanish wine they have up today. We opened a bottle of Casa Cadaval Padre Pedro Vinho Regional Ribatejano 2002 that I bought in September and it was very good, rich-tasting.

bigfrank
11-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Did anybody buy anything in the Wine-off yesterday? Every time I looked they were selling wine glasses or carafes, very occasionally a wine that was north of about $90.

I'm liking the looks of that Spanish wine they have up today. We opened a bottle of Casa Cadaval Padre Pedro Vinho Regional Ribatejano 2002 that I bought in September and it was very good, rich-tasting.

I did not buy nothing in the wine off, I am also looking at the Spanish wine, I won't be home to get it so I rather pass on it.

Hoc
11-25-2007, 05:02 PM
I have never checked out that site, but am about to go for now. For those of you who really love a good, full-bodied red wine, you owe it to yourselves to start checking out the Spanish wines. I have been drinking them for years, and they are still a very good value. But they are starting to be discovered, and prices are creeping up. No longer can I buy a great Sherry for $4, or a wonderful Rioja reserve for $11. But they are still mostly under a hundred dollars a bottle, and quality rivals the finest Bordeauxs selling for 2-3 times that.

2004 was a wonderful vintage throughout Spain, but the Ribiera del Dueros are probably the best of the bunch in that year, and that is the year that is currently in most of the stores.

bigfrank
11-25-2007, 10:13 PM
I have never checked out that site, but am about to go for now. For those of you who really love a good, full-bodied red wine, you owe it to yourselves to start checking out the Spanish wines. I have been drinking them for years, and they are still a very good value. But they are starting to be discovered, and prices are creeping up. No longer can I buy a great Sherry for $4, or a wonderful Rioja reserve for $11. But they are still mostly under a hundred dollars a bottle, and quality rivals the finest Bordeauxs selling for 2-3 times that.

2004 was a wonderful vintage throughout Spain, but the Ribiera del Dueros are probably the best of the bunch in that year, and that is the year that is currently in most of the stores.

Hoc you missed a good deal I think it was 2 days ago from a wine from Spain.

BTW Glitters new name is now Glitter Brunello. Or GB for short

Glitter Brunello
11-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Hoc you missed a good deal I think it was 2 days ago from a wine from Spain.

BTW Glitters new name is now Glitter Brunello. Or GB for short

OMG you really did make me Glitter Brunello!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

ArtsieAng
11-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Glitter Brunello.......:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Sounds like the perfect blend for the holidays!!!

BTW....I told you to stay away from those wine threads. Now look what happened. :p

mshatty
11-26-2007, 10:55 AM
OMG you really did make me Glitter Brunello!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

This is a great entertainment name! Starring in this week's movie: Glitter Brunelo.:wavey:

Glitter Brunello
11-26-2007, 11:06 AM
This is a great entertainment name! Starring in this week's movie: Glitter Brunelo.:wavey:

Funny, I always thought my real name was a pretty good stage name. But this one is more like the perfect stage name for a drag queen... :biggrin:

wackymother
11-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Shiny Winey.

bigfrank
11-27-2007, 12:13 PM
I got my Glitter Brunello just now, Not 100% positive did not open the box yet but prety sure that Glitter is inside.:abused:

tonyg
11-27-2007, 01:50 PM
C'mon Frank, be nice, let her out.:mrgreen::cig:

bigfrank
11-27-2007, 02:21 PM
C'mon Frank, be nice, let her out.:mrgreen::cig:

No She is staying put.:p

Glitter Brunello
11-27-2007, 04:59 PM
No She is staying put.:p

Well I hope mine gets here today, I am planning on enjoying it later this week....

bigfrank
11-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Well I hope mine gets here today, I am planning on enjoying it later this week....

Mrs Brunello, Save it for a special occasion, Finding that year Gaja Brunello is not going to happen again soon. Mine will be show cased next to the other rare wines I have in my Cellar.

Glitter Brunello
11-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Mrs Brunello, Save it for a special occasion, Finding that year Gaja Brunello is not going to happen again soon. Mine will be show cased next to the other rare wines I have in my Cellar.

I know, but what makes you think i don't have a special occasion coming up ?:abused::p

In fact, opening a Gaja is a special occasion unto itself... last time I did that was this summer in the Berkshires, mmmm. (wasn't a Brunello, though)

bigfrank
11-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I made a Boo boo, I had assumed that the box I got the other day was the Brunello, I did not open it. I just got my brunello now.

wackymother
11-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Predictably, I bought the $7.99 Cotes du Rhone that was up the other day.

bigfrank
12-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Grab it fast

Wines 'Til Sold Out (http://www.happyhourspro.com/store/wtso/html/store/index.htm)

Luanne
12-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Grab it fast

Wines 'Til Sold Out (http://www.happyhourspro.com/store/wtso/html/store/index.htm)

Done, oh wine master. And dh didn't even know this is what he wanted for Christmas. :biggrin:

bigfrank
12-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Done, oh wine master. And dh didn't even know this is what he wanted for Christmas. :biggrin:

The Gold label goes for $40 by it self, Tan just under $30 This is a bice set He will love it.

Luanne
12-03-2007, 07:19 PM
The Gold label goes for $40 by it self, Tan just under $30 This is a bice set He will love it.

And since he's not really drinking wine much right now I guess that means I'll have to help him out. :wink: It should go well with the lasagne on Christmas Day though. :banana:

bigfrank
12-19-2007, 01:40 AM
I had a few of these just picked up 2 more

Your order
Name
Quantity Price
Subtotal

Casanova di Neri Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova 2000 Ships 12/26/07 (Ground and Express)
Free Shipping on 2 or more! / 750ml
$35.99
$ 71.98

Tax: $ 0.00
Special handling:
$ 0.00
Shipping (Default):
Free Shipping
Total:
$ 71.98

Glitter Brunello
12-19-2007, 03:16 AM
I still have a couple left. Btw, the Gaja was incredible.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back