PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Revealed

riverdees05
02-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Is there a Hawaii Revealed Book that covers all the islands? I have seen them for each island, but have not seen an overview book that covers them all. We are starting to do research for a trip in 2008 and want to do two-three weeks and do two-three islands.:confused:

SciTchr
02-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Never have seen one comprehensive book. These books are well worth the money, though! I love the aerial view of the resorts and the website that you receive a code for. Have a great trip. We love Hawaii!:smile:

kitty
02-06-2006, 02:15 AM
They only have individual books for each island. Their website: www.wizardpub.com

zee
02-06-2006, 10:45 AM
I just returned from 2 1/2 weeks on the Big Island and Kauai. This was my second time on Kauai, and the Hawaii Revealed Kauai book was invaluable to my trip. I used the Big Island Revealed daily while there too! Decide which islands you are going to and then buy the book for that island. Having done Kauai, the Big Island, Maui, and Oahu, I recommend Kauai overall. Each book is worth the price!

T. R. Oglodyte
02-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately, Hariett and Andrew haven't done one yet for Molokai. So this summer we're going to have to figure out how to visit and enjoy Hawaii without a Revealed book to help us.

We'll manage.

T. R. Oglodyte
02-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately, Hariett and Andrew haven't done one yet for Molokai. So this summer we're going to have to figure out how to visit and enjoy Hawaii without a Revealed book to help us.

We'll manage.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back