PDA

View Full Version : Real nice White wine , Tocai Friulano 2004

bigfrank
10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
I don't normally buy white wines but I jumped all over this one at www.winestilsoldout.com , under $14 a bottle shipped.
Giovanni Puiatti
Le Zuccole
Tocai Friulano 2004
Free Shipping on 4 or more

BTW they had a Brunelo for $39 that I missed just before this one. Tomorrow is cheapskate Wednesday.

Glitter Brunello
10-09-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't normally buy white wines but I jumped all over this one at www.winestilsoldout.com , under $14 a bottle shipped.
Giovanni Puiatti
Le Zuccole
Tocai Friulano 2004
Free Shipping on 4 or more

BTW they had a Brunelo for $39 that I missed just before this one. Tomorrow is cheapskate Wednesday.

Frank, I got two Brunellos and a friend of mine ordered four. If you want one, let me know and I'll set it aside for you. I'll take a look at the white, have you had it before?

bigfrank
10-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Frank, I got two Brunellos and a friend of mine ordered four. If you want one, let me know and I'll set it aside for you. I'll take a look at the white, have you had it before?

Yes I would like 1 if you can get me 1. I have had a few Tocais and they all have been good. In fact I bought 1 yesterday at one of the vineyards in LI for $24.

Glitter Brunello
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Yes I would like 1 if you can get me 1. I have had a few Tocais and they all have been good. In fact I bought 1 yesterday at one of the vineyards in LI for $24.

Ok, Frank, I will get the Brunello to you on my way into the city one day. And I just ordered 4 of the Tocai. Blowing my budget BEFORE cheapskate Wednesday (tomorrow)!

Luanne
10-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Off topic of these wines, but...............

has anyone ever had a shipment not delivered due to it being damaged during shipping? I just discovered that happened to a recent order. It was sent back. So, what happens now? A refund, new wine? (I'm guessing no new wine). I sent an email to them to see.

Glitter Brunello
10-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Off topic of these wines, but...............

has anyone ever had a shipment not delivered due to it being damaged during shipping? I just discovered that happened to a recent order. It was sent back. So, what happens now? A refund, new wine? (I'm guessing no new wine). I sent an email to them to see.

I once had a broken bottle delivered. Got a refund, no problem. Their customer service is quite good, but email Justin if you don't hear back through the website.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back