PDA

View Full Version : Great wine deal now act fast!

bigfrank
09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
www.winestilsoldout.com

for $21 your getting 2 bottles of BV wine! shipping is free with 3 combo packs.

Beaulieu Vineyard
Napa Valley
Syrah and Sauvignon Blanc
Combo Pac
Free Shipping 3 or more sets

wackymother
09-18-2007, 01:22 PM
But the Syrah sounds pretty lousy. No?

bigfrank
09-18-2007, 02:28 PM
But the Syrah sounds pretty lousy. No?

Its young let it sit a year or two then the Syrah will sell for $30 by itself.

wackymother
09-18-2007, 02:32 PM
I need wine NOW, Frank.

:biggrin:

bigfrank
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM
I need wine NOW, Frank.

:biggrin:

The white is good for now. If you want the red now then we will look for another deal.

wackymother
09-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I need like a case of cheap white. I just tried this from the local discount wine store and thought it was pretty good: Cadonini Pinot Grigio. Pinot Grigio is like the merlot of white wines to me--usually fine and dandy for your less-discerning palates. What do you think, Frank and Glitter? Can I serve this at a party and still hold my head up with pride? Remember the guests will be drinking it out of paper cups.:biggrin:

bigfrank
09-18-2007, 03:06 PM
I need like a case of cheap white. I just tried this from the local discount wine store and thought it was pretty good: Cadonini Pinot Grigio. Pinot Grigio is like the merlot of white wines to me--usually fine and dandy for your less-discerning palates. What do you think, Frank and Glitter? Can I serve this at a party and still hold my head up with pride? Remember the guests will be drinking it out of paper cups.:biggrin:

There are two wines I just sent to Thristy for losing football this past weekend.

I will look for it and post it here. The wines were on sale and normaly $15 each. I got them for just under $11 each.

wackymother
09-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Okay, then I'll look around for them.

My Cadonini will be...uh...$4.50 a bottle if I buy a case. And honestly, it was pretty good. I swear!

bigfrank
09-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Okay, then I'll look around for them.

My Cadonini will be...uh...$4.50 a bottle if I buy a case. And honestly, it was pretty good. I swear!

I am sure it is good but anyone that knows about wine will know the name Antornori.

wackymother
09-18-2007, 03:31 PM
I am sure it is good but anyone that knows about wine will know the name Antornori.

Cadonini...Antornori...pretty close. Maybe I'll just take a magic marker and--

Ooh, wait. If I got a good new printer, I could make custom labels for my cheap wine! It will look like I just got all cute with my DD's party! You know those custom Hershey bar wrappers?

Glitter Brunello
09-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Since you asked....
I would try to offer a Chardonnay alternative, maybe in addition to the Pinot Grigio. I'm not familiar with the one you mentioned, but the price scares me a bit.:shock: Not that I might not enjoy some out of a paper cup myself :wink:, but I'd worry about the other guests... You could try for at least a Yellowtail chardonnay. And there was a great Pouilly Fuisse we got on winestilsoldout a while ago for under $10, I will try to find the name.

Are you also offering a red, or is this a "no red wine" party?

wackymother
09-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Red I've got, because of Winestillsoldout. This pinot grigio is $6 in an individual bottle (it's $4.50 per bottle by the case) and it's better than Yellowtail. A friend is over and I just made her try it and she agreed it's quite good. I'll go ask her if it's better than Yellowtail.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back