PDA

View Full Version : A real nice wine just put up

bigfrank
07-18-2007, 12:59 AM
www.winestilsoldout.com Avery buy it if you only want 2 I will take the other 2. I can not order any wines because I may not be here to receive them.

Glitter Brunello
07-18-2007, 09:55 AM
www.winestilsoldout.com Avery buy it if you only want 2 I will take the other 2. I can not order any wines because I may not be here to receive them.

Frank, I wanted to buy it, but noone will be here to get them either. Do you think they'd hold it for three weeks without screwing it up?

bigfrank
07-18-2007, 10:01 AM
Frank, I wanted to buy it, but noone will be here to get them either. Do you think they'd hold it for three weeks without screwing it up?

Not sure. I will be home up to about 6 pm on the 27th. Fed ex comes in the morning so thats good. Do I chance it?

Glitter Brunello
07-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Not sure. I will be home up to about 6 pm on the 27th. Fed ex comes in the morning so thats good. Do I chance it?

I don't know, they've been taking longer to ship than they used to...

bigfrank
07-18-2007, 10:39 AM
I don't know, they've been taking longer to ship than they used to...

I agree they are at times taking much longer but at times they are fast, I think they hold the shipments accorrding to the weather, IMO I think it would make it to me by te 27th but I am not going to chance it.

Glitter Brunello
07-18-2007, 11:09 AM
I agree they are at times taking much longer but at times they are fast, I think they hold the shipments accorrding to the weather, IMO I think it would make it to me by te 27th but I am not going to chance it.

For an add'l $11 (for the whole order of 4 bottles), you can get it 2d day air...

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back