PDA

View Full Version : I want to go to HI

Dancingfish
01-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Ok So I have decided that I want to go back.... Went there on a working vacation about 10 years ago.... HH village (hotel) in Waikiki..

We like to snorkle, lay on the beach, walk gardens, play in the water, visit tourist spots....

Where would you recommend... I am thinking since we have been to Oahu that maybe a different island?

No kids coming.....
Anyone want to recommend their favorite spot?

teepeeca
01-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Think our favorite Island is Kauai. BUT, all of the islands have their own "individual flavor". There is MUCH to do and see on ALL of the Islands !!!

You might want to go to --- www101thingstodo.com --- and check out all of the islands.

Tony

Dancingfish
01-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks I will go see!

Carolinian
01-15-2006, 05:47 PM
I would suggest either Maui or Kauai. Kauai is easier to trade into of the two.

You might want to use an interisland airline for a day trip to a second island while you are there.

For trades into Hawaii, I would suggest www.htse.net

Carol C
01-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Can you go in 2007? Did you see the bulkspacebank of the Kona Hawaiian Village? You can probably pick up an exchange there with just about any RCI week. And it's supposed to be a wonderful resort. It's on the Big Island which has so much to offer, from great snorkeling and diving, to volcanoes, to indigenous Hawaiian culture. Have fun planning!

Dancingfish
01-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Yes I can but what is bulkspacebank?

bigfrank
01-21-2006, 01:13 PM
what is bulkspacebank?

That is when the resort deposits a whole bunch of weeks all at one time. There can be any amount deposited from 10 weeks to a hundred.

gophish
01-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I don't think that there is much left of the Kona Hiwaiian Village bulk spacebanking, at least I don't see much and I am searching with a Fairfield property, but, check the RCI Exchange Opportunities section, there are quite a few Hawaii's showing up.

djyamyam
01-21-2006, 06:56 PM
That is when the resort deposits a whole bunch of weeks all at one time. There can be any amount deposited from 10 weeks to a hundred.

Why would they do that? Is it a reflection of no-one wanting to use their weeks? or just extra developer weeks? If it's the second, I'd be trying hard to get some sales.

bigfrank
01-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Why would they do that? Is it a reflection of no-one wanting to use their weeks? or just extra developer weeks? If it's the second, I'd be trying hard to get some sales.
Normally it is from people banking and the resort does the banking all at once. It can also be developer weeks that are included in.

Mel7706
01-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Kauai at Princeville has frequent availability at the Pahio resorts. All the things
you asked for are there. If you are a golfer the big island may be better but we are not and liked Kauai more.There is a large golf course in Princeville.
We were in Hawaii last April and loved it.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back