PDA

View Full Version : Q's for Royal Resort Owners

jpl2004
12-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Happened to see an ad for a Royal Mayan unit (for sale) with even year usage…..did or does the Royals have such a program for this or any of their properties?
And if they do…...could an owner of the Royals sell ˝ of their interest in their unit for EOY?..or even the studio or suite side for that matter. I'm sure it's in the membership agreement ..just can't recall. Guess would make it sorta interesting in the resell market.

TIA

J.

tonyg
12-22-2005, 03:08 PM
To my knowledge there was no EOY ownership at the Royals prior to possibly some at the Royal Sands or Royal Haciendas. I've seen ads for them, however, as well as ads for floating weeks (there are none). To be sure, the best bet would be to call the Royals' service company at 1-800-930-5050. In as much as the Royals are virtually all club memberships or RTU's, I doubt if anyone could split a week's ownership.
Many sellers and resellers have been known to be confused about what exactly they are selling. Hence the need for a resale buyer to do due diligence before closing on a resale timeshare deal.

jpl2004
01-23-2006, 10:54 PM
TonyG

Thanks again for your reply

You were correct-- the listing agent had incorrect information--the unit was every year and not EOY. Was able to confirm through a copy of membership agreement and ISCO.

J.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back