PDA

View Full Version : When does II Distribute/Offer ACs?

CMF
12-22-2005, 12:26 PM
I own a Foxrun week 30. I deposited the 2006 week about a month ago. The 2007 week is on the II website but I have not paid the 2007 MF and understand that I should not pay in advance and deposit until I am offered an AC.

I've posted on the FXR Yahoo group but there is no reply yet.

Charles

Glitter Brunello
12-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Charles,

I can't give you a "Foxrun specific" answer, but my summer HH week isn't eligible for an AC until about 11 months out at the earliest, and I'd be surprised if any ACs are offered much ahead of that. I have heard, however, that if you deposit before the AC is offered, and it is subsequently offered, they will give it to you if you request it; worth checking with II to confirm. But since you can search with your '07 week, you'd only need to deposit if there's a week you want to trade it for, or if you feel it necessary to place a long-term request to increase your chances for a tough trade.

Avery

bevvy5
12-23-2005, 07:52 PM
My April, 2007 Foxrun week is showing that I will get an AC if I deposit - that's about 16 months out. I'm not sure how long the offer has been there.

Bev

Carol C
12-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Remember, you'll have to pay the $440 maint fee in advance. They also are likely to raise the maint fee for 2007, by the tone of their recent newsletter. So be prepared for another hike of 50 bucks. (I have a feeling that if an AC wasn't offered, folks would be dropping Foxrun like a hot potato.)

Amy
12-30-2005, 02:23 AM
I've been offered an AC on my Marriott week 12 months in advance. Call and ask -- they sometimes have notes in the computer as to when and if an AC will be offered for the week you plan to deposit.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back