PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Airlines Mid-winter savings from $99!!! Drop what you're doing and go to Hawaii

4ARedOctober
01-25-2007, 05:28 PM
What is with you people????? Get on a plane and go to Hawaii. Lot's of last min availability cheap for timeshares and now almost go for free airfare. Do you think my kids will make it as latch-key?...I can call them from Hawaii.:abused:

Mid-winter savings from $99* on Aloha

Save more if you travel by January 31, 2007!

Hurry - fares must be purchased by Jan 31, 2007

Fares are One Way Travel
Between Jan. 25 Jan. 31, 2007 Feb 01 Feb. 28, 2007
Orange County - Honolulu $99* $119**
Orange County - Maui $99* $119**
Orange County - Kona $99* $119**
Orange County - Hilo $149* $169**
Orange County - Kauai $149* $169**
Oakland - Honolulu $99* $119**
Oakland - Maui $99* $169**
Oakland - Hilo $149* $169**
Oakland - Kauai $149* $169**

* Lowest fares shown above are valid each-way and on non-stop flights only, not including taxes and fees. Routings with a single connection may be available for an additional $50 one way. Lowest fares are valid for travel to 01/31/07. **Higher fares available for travel to 2/28/07. Not valid for travel on AQ5000 or Island Air flights. Fares do not include the U.S. Federal Segment Tax (ZP) of $3.40 per flight segment (one takeoff and one landing), the September 11 security fee (AY) of $2.50 per U.S enplanement, up to $5 per one way and $10 per round trip, and the passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $18.00, or the U.S. Excise Tax of $15.00. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Sale fares are combinable with other fares. Ticketing is required at time of reservation. The last ticket date for all fares is 01/31/07. All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any changes will be subject to a service charge of up to USD $125.00 per one-way segment and any applicable charges associated with the fares. Fares are not applicable to tickets already purchased. Fares are subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply.

http://www.alohaairlines.com/Specials.php?type=mid-winter

BocaBum99
01-25-2007, 05:41 PM
Good idea. The weather is fabulous today. Partly cloudy. 1-2 mph breeze. 77 degrees in Hawaii Kai. Lunch time.... hmm. What to eat? Taiwanese beef stew sounds perfect.

katiemack
01-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Sounds good to us! Heading there next week, taking a cruise. Can't wait!

Marcia3641
01-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Orange County - Honolulu, Orange County - Maui, Orange County - Kona

Now, I hope when I call Fairfield tomorrow morning there are some TS available.:woot:

I guess I will do some research tonight on what island would be great to visit with a 13yr old girl. Knowing my luck there will be no rooms available:banghead: but I will stil try and see if anything opens up tomorrow.

Marcia3641

4ARedOctober
01-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Boca,

It is almost affordable to just fly there and have lunch with you and then fly home...are you cooking the Taiwanese beef stew?

John

Good idea. The weather is fabulous today. Partly cloudy. 1-2 mph breeze. 77 degrees in Hawaii Kai. Lunch time.... hmm. What to eat? Taiwanese beef stew sounds perfect.

Marcia3641
01-26-2007, 03:49 PM
What is with you people????? Get on a plane and go to Hawaii.

I'm on the Plane on Feb 24th!!!!:banana: Saw your post late last night and was all over it this morning. And now I'm off to Hawaii with my 13yr old daughter in a month.

Thanks OP

Marcia3641

Luanne
01-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm on the Plane on Feb 24th!!!!:banana: Saw your post late last night and was all over it this morning. And now I'm off to Hawaii with my 13yr old daughter in a month.

Thanks OP

Marcia3641

WooHoo!!! :banana: :banana:

BocaBum99
01-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Boca,

It is almost affordable to just fly there and have lunch with you and then fly home...are you cooking the Taiwanese beef stew?

John

John,

Don't need to cook it. I just go to Bale in Hawaii Kai and they make it great. Each Bale is different, so you have to go to Hawaii Kai to get it or it won't be as good.

We just put my convertible on a truck in Boca this week. It will probably arrive in a 3-4 weeks. Wait until then and I'll pick you up from the airport.

The new Hawaii SuperFerry is launching in July. Here are the fares: SuperFerry rates (http://www.hawaiisuperferry.com/main/faresroute/fares/default.aspx).

This is going to save a lot of money on rental cars. Maybe I'll offer up my convertible for direct exchange.

4ARedOctober
01-26-2007, 04:44 PM
It makes me happy that you are going!!!!:woot: You will enjoy...there is no other way. Have fun!!!!:!:

Anyone else going??????

Thanks OP

Marcia3641

4ARedOctober
01-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Lucky you!!!!:!:

Have fun...like I need to tell you that.:p

Sounds good to us! Heading there next week, taking a cruise. Can't wait!

4ARedOctober
01-26-2007, 04:51 PM
I figured you knew where to go. If you were going to cook it then I was going to ask for references.:p

We will be on the BI March 30 to April 9th if you want to hang.

Then Maui July 8th to 27th!!!!....you can ferry on over and have lunch, dinner, and cocktails and then cruise...or whatever. Bring the family.

You should post a separate thread on that ferry service....that is so cool.

John,

Don't need to cook it. I just go to Bale in Hawaii Kai and they make it great. Each Bale is different, so you have to go to Hawaii Kai to get it or it won't be as good.

We just put my convertible on a truck in Boca this week. It will probably arrive in a 3-4 weeks. Wait until then and I'll pick you up from the airport.

The new Hawaii SuperFerry is launching in July. Here are the fares: SuperFerry rates (http://www.hawaiisuperferry.com/main/faresroute/fares/default.aspx).

This is going to save a lot of money on rental cars. Maybe I'll offer up my convertible for direct exchange.

Marcia3641
01-26-2007, 07:02 PM
It makes me happy that you are going!!!!:woot: You will enjoy...there is no other way. Have fun!!!!:!:

Anyone else going??????

Just me an my daughter! Trying to convince a friend, hope she can come. Haven't told my daughter as of yet. Can't wait for her to come home from school. She is going to be so excited.

Marcia3641

Sydney
01-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Just me an my daughter! Trying to convince a friend, hope she can come. Haven't told my daughter as of yet. Can't wait for her to come home from school. She is going to be so excited.

Marcia3641
What an excellent surprise. Lucky daughter!
Hope you both have s great time.

I-DE-HO
01-26-2007, 08:47 PM
John,

Boca,
Are you going to leave your car on Oahu year-round? Just to use while you are on vacation? Aren't the shipping costs well over $1000? Maybe you should just move to Hawaii and work "from home". :biggrin:

Phil

BocaBum99
01-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Boca,
Are you going to leave your car on Oahu year-round? Just to use while you are on vacation? Aren't the shipping costs well over $1000? Maybe you should just move to Hawaii and work "from home". :biggrin:

Phil

Good idea! I think I'll do it. Okay, it's done.

Carol C
01-27-2007, 08:20 AM

Anyone else going??????

Such generosity of spirit...aloha spirit! That's what this website is all about!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back