PDA

View Full Version : Email not sending

bigfrank
10-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Not sure what happened. My email was working yesterday. Then I had pronlems with the computer because I had to many pages open. After I closed the pages my email stoped sending. I can receive it just won't send. I am not sure but I think it might be coming from my ISP.

The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

mshatty
10-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Frank,

From the message, it looks like your ISP is probably having issues. Just in case, always reboot and see if that fixes the problem.

bigfrank
10-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Frank,

From the message, it looks like your ISP is probably having issues. Just in case, always reboot and see if that fixes the problem.

That is what I think to. I can't reboot now because I have pages that I need up at the moment.

bigfrank
10-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Well I had to restart because of the other memory problem that I have. It sent my measages but It does not send them the first time around, I have to hit send twice.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back