PDA

View Full Version : Kauai Camping cancelled. RCI last call came through

Faust
09-05-2005, 09:54 AM
I looked this morning at RCI last call and Makai Club Cottages was there for the same week we were going camping so I grabbed it. So now we will have a bed & a warm shower to enjoy. :banana: RCI came through for us. :allright:

riverdees05
09-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Some people have all the luck. Have a great trip. :allright:

4ARedOctober
05-29-2006, 10:39 AM
If we had the time and flexibility we could live in Hawaii for months.....last call and the last minute web site always seem to have Hawaii units available....but if for some reason one does not pop up when you need it....camp somewhere.....too bad my wife is not into camping.

lawren2
05-29-2006, 10:41 AM
You got Hawaii on Last Call?

GOOD for you! I haven't seen them yet they are in EV.

Maybe LC isn't dead yet? :banana:

4ARedOctober
05-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Actually I don't even see a place to search for a last call now on RCI.....but everytime I search vets holidays there are usually several choices for last minute Hawaii.

Faust
05-29-2006, 10:50 AM
Lawren

Sorry to get you excited. This happened in Sep 2005
http://www.timeshareforums.com/showthread.php?t=11543

You got Hawaii on Last Call?

GOOD for you! I haven't seen them yet they are in EV.

Maybe LC isn't dead yet? :banana:

4ARedOctober
05-29-2006, 10:53 AM
hee hee that was my fault....dredging up the past......lawren read the date girl!!!!!:mrgreen:

lawren2
05-29-2006, 10:57 AM
hee hee that was my fault....dredging up the past......lawren read the date girl!!!!!:mrgreen:

OK so not only do I have to check which forum you are posting in but earlier post dates. :banghead:

There is a glimmer of hope though; I saw some very nice beachfront cape cods in Last Call this morning for June 2 thru 11. The way that nature bumped up the heat on us this weekend ( there's a 20 degree difference between last week and this week with associated east coast humidity ) it wouldn't be too early to be on the beach like Avery is.

4ARedOctober
05-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Yeah it is so fun messing with ya.......

LC does seem to be making a comeback of sorts....there have been some good cali sightings as well......

still no hawaii.

but maybe we shouldnt talk about it....don't want to jinx it or let RCI know they are doing something right by its members.

OK so not only do I have to check which forum you are posting in but earlier post dates. :banghead:

There is a glimmer of hope though; I saw some very nice beachfront cape cods in Last Call this morning for June 2 thru 11. The way that nature bumped up the heat on us this weekend ( there's a 20 degree difference between last week and this week with associated east coast humidity ) it wouldn't be too early to be on the beach like Avery is.

4ARedOctober
05-29-2006, 11:03 AM
It was Ken's fault.....he is the one who took me down the tangent we are on now.....well I did make a suggestion...and he followed up.....are we in trouble again?

Lawren

Sorry to get you excited. This happened in Sep 2005
http://www.timeshareforums.com/showthread.php?t=11543

lawren2
05-29-2006, 11:07 AM
It was Ken's fault.....he is the one who took me down the tangent we are on now.....well I did make a suggestion...and he followed up.....are we in trouble again?

Yeah sure try to blame it on Ken. :p

Trouble? What for? Just remember payback is a ***** :stickout:

Faust
05-29-2006, 01:47 PM
What did I do?:mrgreen: I am just planning a camping trip to the Redwoods in two weeks.

So I guess I will have the last laugh under the stars :biggrin:

hope54
05-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Ken, I missed all the posts on Kauai camping. Didn't think anyone else would think of camping on the island. We have talked about it many times but always get accomodations at the last minute.

But would all of the accoutrements for camping fit on a plane? Yet when I see the beach campers when we are there, I think it would be a great time.

Hope

Invitation1
05-13-2009, 11:45 PM
I looked this morning at RCI last call and Makai Club Cottages was there for the same week we were going camping so I grabbed it. So now we will have a bed & a warm shower to enjoy. RCI came through for us.:nono:

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back