T. R. Oglodyte
10-25-2011, 11:05 AM
for those who might be interested ....

bigfrank
10-25-2011, 04:19 PM
They are also now shipping to PA

algordsmom
10-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Does anyone want my timeshare? I'll give it to you...I'll even pay to transfer title. It is on Kauai...let me know!!:razz:

Glitter Brunello
10-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Does anyone want my timeshare? I'll give it to you...I'll even pay to transfer title. It is on Kauai...let me know!!:razz:

I do suppose you've got a better shot in a wine forum than elsewhere...

Seriously, try our classifieds or Timeshare Deals forums.

bigfrank
10-25-2011, 05:45 PM

I do suppose you've got a better shot in a wine forum than elsewhere...

Seriously, try our classifieds or Timeshare Deals forums.

Maybe thinking we are wino's and being drunk, we would take anything for a bottle of wine.

T. R. Oglodyte
10-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Made a couple of purchases today - some dverdejo and merlot.

bigfrank
10-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Let me know if you see that Taurus again, I can use a few more, Had a bottle 2 weeks ago and it aged nice.

T. R. Oglodyte
10-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Let me know if you see that Taurus again, I can use a few more, Had a bottle 2 weeks ago and it aged nice.

It was up a couple of hours ago. I doubt that it will be back. I just got another six bottles of it last week, so I passed on this go round, particularly since I've got about another case of various other tempranillos I've picked up from them. I would have posted that it was up, but the cheapskate Wednesday offerings are only up for 15 minutes. So not much point in putting it into a thread.

On the twitter feed, though, wtso said that after it was over you could e-mail them to pick up offers that you missed and they might be able to fulfill. Check the twitter feed for the person at wtso and the e-mail address to contact.

bigfrank
10-26-2011, 11:57 PM
On the twitter feed, though, wtso said that after it was over you could e-mail them to pick up offers that you missed and they might be able to fulfill. Check the twitter feed for the person at wtso and the e-mail address to contact.

They did that for me a few times, Once was for the Ruffino Gold and Tan Magnums. They also did it about 6 months ago for the Oriel wines

T. R. Oglodyte
10-27-2011, 12:10 AM
They did that for me a few times, Once was for the Ruffino Gold and Tan Magnums. They also did it about 6 months ago for the Oriel wines

I think it's julie@wtso.com

I was also hoping they would come through with some good inexpensive SG, but if they did it got past me when I was doing something else.

bigfrank
10-27-2011, 12:52 AM
I think it's julie@wtso.com

I was also hoping they would come through with some good inexpensive SG, but if they did it got past me when I was doing something else.

Julie took care of me last time but I used to deal with the owner Joe.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back