PDA

View Full Version : Tavern on the Green Cava back again on WTSO $9.99

Glitter Brunello
05-10-2010, 07:12 PM
They must have heard us talking about it earlier!

Viticultors Loxarel
Cava Brut
Cuvee Henri N/V
Free Shipping on 4 or more
*** 50% OFF!! ***

90 - Wine & Spirits!

The House Bubbly at Tavern on Green NYC (before they closed)

A GREAT BIG SPARKLING BARGAIN
THE PERFECT WARM WEATHER QUAFF!!

"Perfect to drink in all meals and occasions, from aperitif to the dessert and even alone. All types of meals of the Mediterranean diet and also middle structure dishes". (loxarel)

Note: label image not correct for N/V
Original: $19.99
Yesterday's Best Web:
(including cost of shipping*) $18.52
Our Price(Delivered): $9.99

90 - Wine & Spirits

https://www.tillsoldout.com/

GrayFal
05-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks G, I just ordered 10 bottles!
I am enjoying the last of the bottle you gifted me with today right now....

Glitter Brunello
05-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks G, I just ordered 10 bottles!
I am enjoying the last of the bottle you gifted me with today right now....

I'm glad you enjoyed it... I haven't tried this one, but Wacky liked it. I ordered 8.

GrayFal
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Please be careful.....

I edit your original post link because it led me to your account with name and address :eek2:

Glitter Brunello
05-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Please be careful.....

I edit your original post link because it led me to your account with name and address :eek2:

OOPS, thanks!

wackymother
05-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it... I haven't tried this one, but Wacky liked it. I ordered 8.

It's very good! Very sparkly and light. Just off-dry enough not to be sour, if that makes sense.

GrayFal
05-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Okay, I ordered the wine....it is back ordered - I will not be home when they deliver it :cry2: and they send me 10 emails a day.
I don't want to unsubscribe because of delivery notifications.

Any suggestions?

Glitter Brunello
05-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Okay, I ordered the wine....it is back ordered - I will not be home when they deliver it :cry2: and they send me 10 emails a day.
I don't want to unsubscribe because of delivery notifications.

Any suggestions?

I would write to customer service and ask them. You should only be getting emails when they change the wine that's being offered, and you should be able to check delivery notifications in your account without email. Also, Pat, write to customer service and ask them to hold the shipment until you return - they used to be good about that.

I will go check mine to see if it's backordered, too... ok, it's in Barrington, NJ, expected to be delivered tomorrow. You are welcome to come pick up a few on loan :mrgreen:

GrayFal
05-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Mine will not be shipping until later - customer service emailed me...and when I asked what would happen, they said they would try to deliver X 3 and then send it back.
When I then asked them to hold it and ship a week later, they did not respond.
I will call tomorrow - annoying for sure!

wackymother
05-17-2010, 09:04 PM
You can ask WTSO to hold the shipment until after a certain date.

If the package has already shipped, wait until Fedex Ground tries to deliver. Then take the door tag right away and call Fedex. They will help you arrange a delivery time that is convenient. Or you can take the tag and go to the Fedex warehouse and pick up the package--we did this once when we just couldn't seem to coordinate. Fedex will hold the package for some time for you if you call them. Remember ANY adult can sign for the package.

Glitter Brunello
07-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Viticultors Loxarel
Cava Brut
Cuvee Henri 2007
Limited Production
Free Shipping on 4 or more
*** 50% OFF!! ***

A Great Big Sparkling Bargain!

The House Bubbly at Tavern on Green NYC (before they closed)

Cellar Tracker 89/89!

Original: $19.99
Yesterday's Best Web:
(including cost of shipping*) $19.25
Our Price(Delivered): $9.99

UNIT SIZE 750.00 ml
VARIETAL: Sparkling Blend
VINTAGE: 2007
GRAPE: Xarello ,macabeo, parellada
REGION: Spain
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.50 %

joycapecod
07-20-2011, 05:28 PM
and because I live in Massachusetts I can't partake. We must have a very strong liquor lobby at the State House.

Joy

wackymother
07-20-2011, 05:30 PM
It's gone! There's a chardonnay now. I just realized I'm not getting WTSO emails anymore. They must think I have enough wine.

Glitter Brunello
07-20-2011, 05:42 PM
and because I live in Massachusetts I can't partake. We must have a very strong liquor lobby at the State House.

Joy

Hmm, sounds like we need an amendment to the Constitution!

It's gone! There's a chardonnay now. I just realized I'm not getting WTSO emails anymore. They must think I have enough wine.

That was quick, maybe they didn't have much of it after all.

T. R. Oglodyte
07-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Hmm, sounds like we need an amendment to the Constitution!

That was quick, maybe they didn't have much of it after all.

Usually when they sell out on something they have a "Sold Out" announcement up for a little while. Maybe it will come back on the Cheapskate Wednesday.

GrayFal
07-20-2011, 07:46 PM
I still have a few bottles left. Sorry I missed out! Glitter, email me if it comes back.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back